We keep our patients and providers safe.
At 3020 Dental Associates, our chief concern is the health and safety of our patients and our team
In view of Covid-19, we have reevaluated our office protocols for all dental procedures. Our team uses all personal protective equipment to ensure a safe working environment.
We follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies:
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Infection controls and precaution:
- Disinfectant hand soap
- Face masks and gloves
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all equipment before use
- Disposable materials
What do we do to sterilize?
We use a device (Autoclave) that kills bacteria and viruses with steam, heat, and pressure.